APSRからのお知らせ～ Application deadline to the APSR; 28 February 2023!
APSR Travel Award to the ATS International Conference,
19-24 May 2023
The APSR is pleased to announce the availability of Awards for two APSR members to the ATS International Conference in Washington, DC, 19-24 May 2023.
The two awardees will be those judged by the APSR Research Committee to have submitted the best abstracts.
- Return economy airfare from the awardee's usual place of residence to Washington, DC
- Cost of accommodation at an ATS-designated hotel
- Conference registration
- The Awardee may be introduced on the APSR website, Bulletin and social media
- Must NOT have already received an APSR Travel Award to any previous ATS International Conference
- Must be an APSR member (en bloc or individual).
(Note: This award is not available to those with Undergraduate student membership.)
- Must be aged ≦ 40 at the start of the Conference
- Must have 3-7 years post-PhD (or equivalent) or 3-7 years post-certification as a professional respiratory specialist
- Must be the first author of an accepted abstract and be its presenter
- Must attend the ATS International Conference 2023 in person.
(Note: This item might be changed due to the situation of COVID-19.)
Documents to be submitted to the APSR:
Applications must be emailed to email@example.com by 28 February 2023, comprising:
- A copy of your abstract sent to the ATS
- Acceptance email of your submitted abstract from the ATS
- An outline of the benefits to you in attending the ATS Conference
- A brief curriculum vitae including a list of publications, your date of birth, and the year the postgraduate qualifications were obtained
- The Awardee is required to send a report (circa 500 words) of their experience at the Conference, and their photo at the Conference to the APSR Secretariat within one month after the Conference. The report and photo may be published on the Young Investigators webpage, APSR Bulletin and/or Newsletter.
Visa processing times:
Note that visas for the US can take a long time to process, depending on nationality and location. Contact your local US Embassy for details.