APSRからのお知らせ～ Request for nomination for a trainee of Resident Boot Camp at the ATS Conference 2023 in Washington, D.C., USA
ご興味のある方は日本呼吸器学会事務局宛にご連絡ください。メール宛先 firstname.lastname@example.org （期限：2023年1月31日）
Request for nomination for a trainee of Resident Boot Camp at the ATS Conference 2023 in Washington, D.C., USA
Dear President of APSR en bloc societies,
Following my previous email, I'm asking you to nominate a trainee for Resident Boot Camp at the ATS Conference 2023 in Washington, D.C.. The Resident Boot Camp course will be held on Friday, May 19th and Saturday, May 20th, 2023, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C..
Please let me know the name with contact information and biosketch for one trainee by 5th February, 2023 if you would like to nominate from your society for the Resident Boot Camp.
The followings are objectives and Requirements for the trainee;
- Participants must be able to attend both days of the Boot Camp (May 19th and May 20th), on site only
- English is the primary language spoken at the course. Please consider nominating participants whose ability to speak and understand English is sufficient for learning in this setting.
- Trainee is for the first iteration of this program.
- The registration fee to attend the RBC is $210 for trainees. However, if a trainee registers for the International Conference, the registration fee will be waived. Please note that the ATS does not give any additional financial support to the nominees.
Through participation in the RBC, the trainee will:
• Acquire knowledge of basic techniques and principles of mechanical ventilation, airway management, and bronchoscopy.
• Attain skills in vascular, thoracic, and pleural ultrasound image acquisition.
• Improve knowledge base in cardiopulmonary physiology.
• Develop strategies to successfully manage common clinical emergencies encountered as a trainee.
・Must be trained in internal medicine seeking specialized training in pulmonary and/or critical care medicine.
• Must not be a recipient of the ATS International Trainee Travel Award (ITTA)
More details on the Resident Bootcamp can be found on the ATS website: https://conference.thoracic.org/program/early-career-professionals/resident-boot-camp.php