APSRからのお知らせ～ Don't miss the chance! Call for APSR Travel Award to the ERS International Congress 2023 in Milan
APSR Travel Award to the ERS International Congress 2023 in Milan, Italy, 9-13 September 2023
Abstract submission deadline to the ERS: 15 February 2023 at 23:59 CET.
The APSR is pleased to announce the availability of Awards for two APSR members to attend the ERS International Congress 2023 in Milan, Italy, 9-13 September 2023.
The awardees will be those judged by the APSR Research Committee to have submitted the best abstracts. Abstracts must be submitted to the ERS, not to the APSR.
- EUR1,500 bursary towards travel and accommodation
- Congress registration
- Applicants for the award must send a copy of their accepted abstract and CV to the APSR Secretariat (email@example.com) by 1 June 2023.
- Must not have already received an APSR Travel Award to any previous ERS Congress
- Must be an APSR member (en bloc or individual).
- Must be aged ≦40 at the start of the Conference
- Must be the first author of an accepted abstract and able to present the abstract at the ERS Congress in person. Awardees who are prevented from travelling to Milan due to the pandemic will receive complimentary congress registration only for online access.
- The Awardee is required to send a report (circa 500 words) of their experience at the Congress, together with their photo at the Congress, to the APSR Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) within one month after the Congress. The report may be published on the Young Investigators webpage, APSR Bulletin and/or Newsletter.
- Must submit their abstract by 15 February 2023, choosing "APSR - Asian Pacific Society of Respirology", not their society's name.
To submit your abstract, see Check the guidelines and instructions for submitting abstracts.
Please see the details;