APSRからのお知らせ～ Call for APSR Travel Award to the ERS International Congress 2022 in Barcelona
APSR Travel Award to the
ERS International Congress 2022
in Barcelona, Spain, 4-6 September 2022
Abstract submission deadline to the ERS: 15 February 2022 by 23:59 CET
The APSR is pleased to announce the availability of Awards for two APSR members to attend the ERS International Congress 2022 in Barcelona, Spain, 4-6 September 2022.
The awardees will be those judged by the APSR Research Committee to have submitted the best abstracts. Abstracts must be submitted to the ERS, not to the APSR.
- EUR1,500 bursary towards travel and accommodation
- Congress registration
Awardees who are prevented from travelling to Barcelona due to the pandemic will receive complimentary congress registration only for online access.
- Applicants for the award must send a copy of their accepted abstract to the APSR Secretariat (email@example.com) by 15 July 2022.
Must not have already received an APSR Travel Award to any previous ERS Congress
- Must be an APSR member (en bloc or individual).
(Note: This award is not available to those with Undergraduate student membership.)
- Must be aged ≦40 at the start of the Conference
- Must have 3-7 years post-PhD (or equivalent) or 3-7 years post-certification as a professional respiratory specialist
- Must be the first author of an accepted abstract and able to present the abstract at the ERS Congress in person or in the online session
- The Awardee is required to send a report (circa 500 words) of their experience at the Congress, together with their photo at the Congress, to the APSR Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) within one month after the Congress. The report may be published on the Young Investigators webpage, APSR Bulletin and/or Newsletter.
- Must submit their abstract by 15 February 2022, choosing "APSR - Asian Pacific Society of Respirology", (see image on the right) not their society's name.
To submit your abstract, see https://www.ersnet.org/congress-and-events/congress/clinical-case-abstract-submission/
Please see the details;
(c) 2022 Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
2F, UK's Bldg., 2-29-3 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-0033 Japan