APSRからのお知らせ～Don't miss the chance for APSR Travel Award to the ATS International Conference 2022!
Application deadline to the APSR; 28 February 2022!
APSR Travel Award to the
ATS International Conference,13-18 May 2022
Call for Late-breaking abstracts
Applications must be emailed to the APSR Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 February 2022.
The APSR is pleased to announce the availability of Awards for two APSR members to attend the ATS International Conference in San Francisco, 13-18 May 2022.
The two awardees will be those judged by the APSR Research Committee to have submitted the best abstracts.
Abstracts must be submitted to the ATS, not to the APSR.
The deadline for receiving abstracts by the ATS is 17:00 ET, Wednesday 26 January 2022.
- Return economy airfare from the awardee's usual place of residence to San Francisco
- Cost of accommodation at an ATS-designated hotel
- Conference registration
- The Awardee may be introduced on the APSR website, Bulletin and social media
- Must NOT have already received an APSR Travel Award to any previous ATS International Conference
- Must be an APSR member (en bloc or individual).
(Note: This award is not available to those with Undergraduate student membership.)
- Must be aged $B!e(B 40 at the start of the Conference
Must have 3-7 years post-PhD (or equivalent) or 3-7 years post-certification as a professional respiratory specialist
- Must be the first author of an accepted abstract and be its presenter
- Must attend the ATS International Conference 2022 in person.
(Note: This item might be changed due to the situation of COVID-19.)
Documents to be submitted to the APSR:
Applications must be emailed to email@example.com by 28 February 2022, comprising:
- A copy of your abstract sent to the ATS
- An outline of the benefits to you in attending the ATS Conference
- A brief curriculum vitae including a list of publications, and the year the postgraduate qualifications were obtained
The Awardee is required to send a report (circa 500 words) of their experience at the Conference, and their photo at the Conference to the APSR Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) within one month after the Conference. The report and photo may be published on the Young Investigators webpage, APSR Bulletin and/or Newsletter.
Visa processing times:
Note that visas for the US can take a long time to process, depending on nationality and location. Contact the nearest US Embassy for details.