APSRからのお知らせ～COVID-19 Vaccination: Building Global Capacity
The Access to COVID-19 Tools (ACT) Accelerator's Country Readiness and Delivery (CRD) workstream, Project ECHO, Boost, TechNet-21, and the COVID-19 Vaccine Equity Project invite you to join a series of video-conference-based capacity building webinars.
COVID-19 Vaccination: Building Global Capacity
Tuesdays from 12:00 -13:00 CET
February 16 session for health workers focused on interpersonal communications for COVID-19 vaccination
Interpretation into French, Spanish and Arabic
will be available
The sessions will provide an opportunity for stakeholders to ask questions and share lessons learned on key aspects of COVID-19 vaccine introduction and administration. The COVID-19 Vaccination: Building Global Capacity Webinar Series will build from and expand beyond the existing OpenWHO COVID-19 vaccine trainings:
February 23 session for national, regional and global stakeholders focused on indemnification and liability for COVID-19 vaccines
Thank you all for attending the COVID-19 Vaccination: Building Global Capacity session held on February 9, 2021, for national, regional, and global stakeholders on COVID-19 Vaccination: National deployment and vaccination planning and implementation.
Links to resources
- Click here to join the TechNet-21 Forum - This forum provides a place for members to ask questions, share experiences, coordinate activities, and discuss recent developments in immunization
- Click here to join the Telegram channel dedicated to COVID-19 vaccine introduction
- Orientation to national deployment and vaccination planning for COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 vaccination training for health workers
- COVAX Statement on New Variants of SARS-CoV-2 | Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance
- COVID-19 Vaccination: Building Global Capacity ECHO webpage
JOIN US NEXT WEEK FOR
COVID-19 VACCINATION: HEALTH WORKERS
Tuesday, Feb 16
12:00 -13:00 CET
For health workers -
prepare for COVID-19 Vaccination.
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
Interpersonal communications for COVID-19 Vaccination
COVID-19 vaccination training for health workers
This package provides the key information for health workers on how to safely and effectively administer COVID-19 vaccines.
Please be mindful of COVID-2019 infection prevention and control, try to limit numbers of people joining this learning session from one gathering place and practice social distancing.
- For more information on preparing for COVID-19 vaccination, please see: https://www.who.int/initiatives/act-accelerator/covax/covid-19-vaccine-country-readiness-and-delivery
- WHO Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) situation reports: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports
- WHO Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) technical guidance: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/technical-guidance
COVID-19 activities from ECHO partners around the world
Project ECHO in 90 seconds - Video
Project ECHO One-Pager - Our Story and Mode
All patient information will be de-identified for presentation during clinic. To ensure HIPAA compliance during patient presentations, please identify your patient(s) only by their ECHO ID.
Please direct any additional questions or concerns to
ECHO is a movement to demonopolize knowledge and amplify the capacity to provide best practice care for underserved people all over the world
In order to support the growth of the ECHO movement, Project ECHO collects participation data for each teleECHO program. This data allows Project ECHO to measure, analyze, and report on the movement's reach. It is used in reports, on maps and visualizations, for research, for communications and surveys, for data quality assurance activities, and for decision making related to new initiatives.