APSRからのお知らせ～Video available! APSR Covid-19 symposium at NAPCON 2020
APSR Covid-19 symposium at NAPCON 2020
We are pleased to announce that APSR Covid-19 symposium at NAPCON 2020
Video is available for free to APSR members. You can watch them at a convenient time.
Available until 10 March 2021.
The online APSR Symposium was held on 28 January 2021, 14:45-16:30 Indian Standard Time (IST) GMT +5:30.
Normally staged at the end of the year, NAPCON 2020 was held in January of the following year due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The APSR Symposium included the following speakers from APSR en bloc societies. Further details and registration were shown at virtualnapcon2020.com.
- Clinical research on and trials for COVID-19 in Japan
Dr Akihito Yokoyama
Chairman, Board of Directors
Japanese Respiratory Society (JRS)
- Measures to COVID-19 in Australia and New Zealand: Policy to guard against virus spreads
Dr Bruce Thompson
Thoracic Society of Australia and New Zealand (TSANZ)
- The key to contain COVID-19: The Taiwan Model
Dr Shih-Chi Ku, MD, MPH
Director, Medical Intensive Care Unit and Respiratory Care Center, Department of Internal Medicine National Taiwan University Hospital
Taiwan Society of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine (TSPCCM)
- How to build effective COVID-19 community communication in Indonesia
Dr Fathiyah Isbaniah, MD, PhD
Perhimpunan Dokter Paru Indonesia (PDPI)
Indonesian Society of Respirology (ISR)
- How did Singapore overcome big wave of COVID-19?
Dr Adrian Chan
Consultant in Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, Mount Elizabeth Hospital.
Singapore Thoracic Society (STS)
- Dealing with COVID-19 Pandemic in Malaysia
Dr Syazatul Syakirin Sirol Aflah
Pulmonologist, Institute of Respiratory Medicine, Kuala Lumpur
Malaysian Thoracic Society (MTS)
- Key Measures to Control the Big Second Wave of COVID-19 in Sri Lanka
Dr Bodhika Samarasekera
Consultant Respiratory Physician, District General Hospital, Gampaha, Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka College of Pulmonologists (SLCP)
- COVID-19 Response in Mongolia
Dr Tumur-Ochir Tsedev-ochir
Mongolian Respiratory Society (MRS)
- Additional measures to cope with the recent new wave of COVID-19 in Hong Kong
Dr Raymond Liu
Ruttonjee and Tang Shiu Kin Hospital, HK
Hong Kong Thoracic Society (HKTS)