2021 ATS (American Thoracic Society) International Conferenceのご案内
ATS (American Thoracic Society) International Conference のご案内
Virtual content will be available through July 2.
ATS 2021 will officially kick off with an Opening Ceremony address by Anthony Fauci, MD, world-renowned expert on infectious diseases who has been at the forefront of the United States' response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our program will feature a robust lineup focused on COVID-19, asthma, COPD, ILD, and more, showcasing a breadth of breakthrough discoveries made during this remarkable year for science and medicine in:
- Clinical Year in Review
- COVID-19 Sessions
- 30+ On-Demand Scientific Symposia
- 50+ Scientific Symposia and Mini Symposia with Live Interaction and Discussion
- 12 Adult and Pediatric Core Curriculum Sessions
- Presentations of Scientific and Case Report Abstracts
- CME and MOC Opportunities
- 50+ Exhibitors in our Industry Solutions Center
We look forward to ATS 2021 with excitement and anticipation; I hope you and your members will join us!