APSRからのお知らせ～APSR Travel Award to the ATS international Conference 2021
APSR Travel Award to the
ATS International Conference in San Diego, CA, USA,
14-19 May 2021
The APSR is pleased to announce the availability of Awards for two members to attend the ATS International Conference in San Diego, 14-19 May 2021.
The two awardees will be those judged by the APSR Research Committee to have submitted the best abstracts.
Abstracts must be submitted to the ATS, not to the APSR.
Deadline; Monday, December 21, 5 p.m. US EST
- Return economy airfare from the awardee's usual place of residence to San Diego
- Cost of accommodation at an ATS-designated hotel
- Conference registration
*An awardee who can$B!G(Bt travel to San Diego due to the situation of pandemic receives a conference registration only.
Each awardee must be:
- An APSR member (en bloc or individual)
- Aged under 40
- 3-7 years post-PhD (or equivalent) or 3-7 years post-certification as a professional respiratory specialist
- the First Author of an accepted abstract and able to attend the Conference in person.
- A copy of your abstract sent to the ATS (Normal abstract and/or Late breaking abstract)
- An outline of the benefits to you in attending the ATS Conference
- A brief curriculum vitae including a list of publications, and the year the postgraduate qualifications were obtained
- Deadline: Applications must be emailed to the APSR Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 March 2021.
- Each awardee is required to send a report (circa 500 words) of their experience at the Conference, together with their photo at the Conference, to the APSR Secretariat within one month after the Conference. The report may be published on the Young Investigators webpage, APSR Bulletin and/or Newsletter.
Visa processing times:
- Note that visas for the US can take a long time to process, depending on nationality and location. Contact the nearest US Embassy for details.