APSRからのお知らせ～Call for Abstracts for APSR Assembly Virtual Meeting
Call for Abstracts for APSR Assembly Virtual Meeting is NOW open!
Deadline : 31 August 2020 11:59 (Japan time, UTC+9)
Details of the event will open soon.
Abstract submission : https://www.gakkai-web.net/gakkai/apsr/avm/
General Information : https://www.apsresp.org/archive/202007-avm-information.pdf
Assembly Virtual Meeting Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Submitters must be the first authors who can present the abstract in person at APSR Assembly Virtual Meeting
- Anyone who is interested in presenting an abstract at APSR Assembly Virtual Meeting can submit an abstract. If the submitted abstract is selected for presentation, the presenting authors without APSR membership are required to join APSR members.
- A submitter can submit one abstract ONLY.
- There is no age limit for abstract submitters.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Duplicate abstracts will not be selected.
- Abstracts must be submitted online. Submissions via fax, email, post, etc., will NOT be considered.
- It is the responsibility of first author to ensure that all authors have given their consent to be listed on the submitted abstract.
- Authors must declare that the material in the presentation is original and declare that the material will not be published in any publication or presented elsewhere before the APSR Assembly Virtual Meeting in 2020.
- If there are more than 20 authors, download the form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the abstract submission deadline. (The details are on the online submission form)
- A case report should describe only a single case and contain description of actual case, a discussion of the novelty and importance of the specific case.
- Abstracts supported in whole or in part by tobacco or tobacco related industry will not be selected. Authors are required to complete a Declaration of Conflict of Interest.$B!!(B
- First authors must specify their and co-authors$B!G(B sponsoring entity.
- The Abstract Title must be a maximum of 25 words.
- The Abstract Body must be a maximum of 300 words. (title, author information, tables and images are excluded from the 300-word count).
- An abstract excluding case report must have the sub-headings: Background and Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Authors must choose one category from the following:
Clinical Respiratory Medicine
Cell and Molecular Biology
Clinical Allergy and Immunology
Environmental & Occupational Health and Epidemiology
Respiratory Infections (non-tuberculous)
Respiratory Neurobiology and Sleep
Critical Care Medicine
Bronchoscopy and Interventional Techniques
Paediatric Lung Disease
Respiratory Structure and Function
Interstitial Lung Disease
- A maximum of 1 Table OR 1 figure can be included per abstract in JPG, PNG or GIF format only. When including a table, it is recommended to save the table as an image and then upload it.
- The recommended image size for optimal resolution is
- A table: up to 5 columns x 8 rows
- A graphic: 192 pixels wide, 288 pixels high (print size 508 mm (2 inches) wide by 762 mm (3 inches) high and 300 DPI)
- Please make sure all contents are correct before you $B!H(BSubmit$B!I(B your abstract.
- Abstracts can be edited and withdrawn online at any time before the abstract submission deadline.
- All abstracts are evaluated anonymously by the relevant Assembly leaders on the basis of the following 3 main criteria (on a scale from 1 to 5):
- Scientific Validity
- Clinical Impact
- ONLY the first author will receive abstract correspondence and the presentation confirmation, which will be sent by email. The first author is responsible for informing the co-authors about the status of the submitted abstract.
- First authors will be notified the result of their submission by email from APSR Secretariat. No reply may result in losing eligibility for presenting the abstract.
- If your email settings only allow email from specific domains and addresses, it may prevent the email from entering your inbox. Please check to ensure that your settings allow emails from: @theapsr.org
- First authors of selected abstracts must register for APSR Assembly Virtual Congress before their $B!H(Bcutoff$B!I(B date. The cutoff date will be provided by the Secretariat after their abstract has been selected.
- Regarding APSR license of copyright and consent to publication, click here