APSRからのお知らせ～Call for APSR Travel Award to the ERS International Congress 2020 in Vienna
APSR Travel Award to the
ERS International Congress 2020
in Vienna, Austria, 5-9 September 2020
Abstract submission deadline: 13 February 2020
The APSR is pleased to announce the availability of Awards for two members to attend the ERS International Congress 2020 in Vienna, Austria, 5-9 September 2020.
The awardees will be those judged by the APSR Research Committee to have submitted the best abstracts. Abstracts must be submitted to the ERS, not to the APSR.
- Return economy airfare from the awardee's usual place of residence to Vienna
- Cost of accommodation at an ERS-designated hotel
- Congress registration
You must be:
- an APSR member (en bloc or individual)
- Aged 40 or under
- the First Author of an accepted abstract for the ERS International Congress 2020 and able to attend the Congress in person.
- Each awardee is required to send a report (circa 500 words) of their experience at the Congress, together with their photo at the Congress, to the APSR Secretariat within one month after the Congress. The report may be published on the Young Investigators webpage, APSR Bulletin and/or Newsletter.
- Deadline: 13 February 2020
- Procedure: See erscongress.org/programme-2020/abstract-submission.html
- To qualify for this APSR award, make sure you choose "APSR - Asian Pacific Society of Respirology" when you submit the abstract, not your society's name.