この改定により、今後投稿される論文には"Author Contributions" を明記していただきます。
また、今まで全著者にご提出いただいておりました"Author Statement Form"は提出不要になります。
The Journal follows the recommendations formulated by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors regarding criteria for authorship. Accordingly, each person listed as an author or coauthor for a submitted manuscript must meet all four criteria. An author or coauthor shall have:
- Substantial contributions to the conception or design of the work, or acquisition, analysis or interpretation of data for the work; AND
- Drafting the work or revising it critically for important intellectual content; AND
- Final approval of the version to be published; AND
- Agreement to be accountable for all aspects of the work in ensuring that questions related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the work are appropriately investigated and resolved. Meeting these criteria should provide each author with sufficient knowledge of and participation in the work that he or she can accept public responsibility for the report. Person who does not meet the above 4 criteria should be mentioned in the acknowledgment section. (e.g., medical writer or statistical analysts) must be mentioned in the Acknowledgements section.)
- The statement that all authors meet the above ICMJE authorship criteria must be provided under the heading titled 'Author Contributions,' which should appear after the text and before the 'References' section.
- Contributor A was responsible for the organization and coordination of the trial. B was the chief investigator and responsible for the data analysis. A, B, C, D and E developed the trial design. All authors contributed to the writing of the final manuscript. All members of the xxx Study Team contributed to the management or administration of the trial.
- AA made substantial contributions to the conception of the work. BB made significant contributions to the data analysis and interpretation. CC made significant contributions to the design of the work and the interpretation of data. DD drafted the original manuscript. EE and other authors substantially contributed to the revision of the manuscript drafts. All authors have approved the submitted version of the manuscript and agreed to be accountable for any part of the work.